Monday, December 10, 2012

I tried my best to not go to see the daily video updates

I tried my best to not go to see the daily video updates to listen to, read all the articles and tweets about NBA. Or, even more investment in most of the pessimism or, optimistic. In addition, because when I hear Crosby is pure reason have any optimism, that day, everything appears good last week. I ran back to me, very few people in the twitter on Crosby is modern god.

But, in addition. I just did not leave "national hockey league. When it come back, I will first see. But, I don't let yourself be too upset things now how to progress. The whole process make me angry. Players, owner, and fans....

I hate fans, especially, I began to push the NHLPA side by default. Then, slowly I just to the middle, and care less and less. Or to say -- I work from - 41 years 6 am to 6 PM weather in my boots just in order to make a mediocre life - of course, I feel so sorry for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment